1. GENERAL SCOPE
U-LoftBraga.pt has several copyright content (copyright, CC0 or GNU), so if you wish to use any content on this website request information / authorization in writing to the U-LoftBraga.pt.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY PAGES
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Information on this website is believed to be accurate but may include errors or inaccuracies and may change without notice. The same information is provided without any warranty, express or implied, U-LoftBraga.pt will not be liable for any damages resulting from its use or from the inability to use this website. For any clarification please contact: info@U-LoftBraga.pt.
- WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA CONSIDERED?
- WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT FOR?
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND HOW LONG DOES IT BE SAVED?
- RIGHT TO ACCESS, RETIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
- SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- WHERE ARE USER DATA SAVED?
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- MAILING LIST
1. WHAT IS CONSIDERED PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify the natural person or company, including the name, e-mail address, postal address, title, date of birth, gender, occupation (in the case of natural persons) .
2. WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHAT FOR?
U-LoftBraga.pt collects only essential data for processing requests by visitors and for security, protection and viewing of the website.
- Personal data for processing information requests: Name and E-mail, when you contact us, we ask for your name and e-mail so that we can contact you and clarify any doubts you may have.
- Personal data for security, website protection: IP (Internet Protocol address). Your IP address, Browser, Operating System, language, date and page visited are collected and stored automatically by our server, whenever you browse our website. This storage function is standard on all websites and is primarily intended is to send you data (such as requested web pages) and for control and security of the website.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL DATA AND HOW LONG WILL BE STORED?
U-LoftBraga.pt has a group of partners who manage commercial contacts from various sources including this website, due to this and in order to clarify all the doubts inherent to the project some personal data that you have provided will be provided to this team. The management of this data will be entirely responsibility of the partner. If you want to know information about the partner and what data we provide to him, we will always be at your disposal via email@example.com.
With the exception identified above, U-LoftBraga.pt does not disclose to third parties any personal data of its Users, without their consent, except as required by law. The collected Personal Data mentioned above is stored for different periods of time:
- Personal data for processing information requests: Until the request for information is finalized.
- Personal data for website security and protection: For 1 month.
4. RIGHT TO ACCESS, RETIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
Any person can request access to their personal data, being able to take notice of its content, as well as, demand its rectification, update or request its destruction. If you wish to, send a request to the E-mail: info@U-LoftBraga.pt
5. SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The security of your data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of Internet transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means, such as SSL certificate, we cannot guarantee its absolute safety.
6. WHERE ARE PERSONAL DATA SAVED?
The U-LoftBraga.pt stores the above data on servers, protected and maintained according to the highest security standards, located in the USA country that is considered by the EU having "adequate" data protection laws.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
9. U-WORLD MAILING LIST
Our Mailing List is used to send information about proposals and projects related to the U-WORLD universe. If you are in it is because you gave us an express consent and in case you want to leave it you can do it through the link sent in all the emails or getting in touch through our email firstname.lastname@example.org. For the management of our contact list and sending campaigns we use the service provided by mailchimp.com company recognized for its excellent level of quality of service. In this contact list, we only store the following personal data: First name, Last name and Email. And they are kept until you want to leave it.
Please be advised that this Mailing List is only for use by the U-World Group and your data will not be available to any outside company except for compliance with any legal obligation.
- COOKIES WE USE AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
- DISABLE, BLOCK OR ELIMINATE COOKIES
- DISABLING OR ELIMINATING
- CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
1. COOKIES WE USE AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
- Pll_language - Cookie that saves the visitor's preferred language. (Expires in: 1 year)
- cookie_notice_accepted - Cookie that saves the preference to accept or not accept cookies (Expires in: 30 days)
- _ ga; _gid - Google Analyitics cookie used for statistics (Expires in: 2 years and 24h respectively)
- _gat_gtag - Google TAG Manager cookie used for statistics (Expires in: 1 minute)
2. DISABLE, BLOCK OR ELIMINATE COOKIES
If you wish, you can disable, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of your installed browser.
U-LoftBraga.pt uses Google Analytics and Google TAG Manager, but anonymously1, to collect statistical data from its pages (for example: time in page, number of website visitors, bounce rate) with this data we intend to improve the content of the website. Please note that we do not use this data for any type of marketing or re-marketing. These same anonymous data are stored for: 14 months.
1 - Defines the last octet of IP addresses of the IPv4 user and the last 80 bits of IPv6 addresses as zeros in memory shortly after they are sent to the collection network of Analytics.
3.1 DISABLING OR ELIMINATING COOKIES BELONGING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
4. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
We reserve the right to update or modify the COOKIES POLICY at any time, in order to adapt it to legislative changes or if we consider it necessary, so please review it frequently. For any clarification please contact: info@U-LoftBraga.pt
Online Complaint book
You can find it here: https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt